This is latest and splendid Android smartphone for users more then millions of users from around the world use this amazing smartphone for many purposes. But while usage of a long period every mobile makes troubles while using like Auto powered off Auto hanging low battery life etc. if you find these types of symptoms in your smartphone it means that your smartphone need to be flashing.Hence i know you think about what is flashing? flashing is simply process in which you can restore your smartphone software operating system little bit period required while done it. If you wants to flash first of all download its latest flash file which is freely available here you can easily and safely download its latest flash file from here to download just follow given download links bellow.you can flash your smartphone with different flashing boxes and flashing tools!!
- Connect your phone to a PC using USB cable
- Format your SD card in FAT32 and create a new folder “dload” in its root directory
- Extract the ZIP file and copy its contents (“UPDATE.APP”) to the “dload” folder
- Disconnect your phone from PC
- Reboot into recovery mode by powering off your phone and then holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power Buttons simultaneously
- Within a few seconds, the update process will be automatically initiated. It will take about 3-4 minutes.
- When it gets completed, you can use the Backup utility to restore all the data you backed up earlier.
- Alternate Method (Easier)
- Copy the update contents to your SD card as mentioned earlier
- Navigate to Settings > Updates > System Updates
- Tap ‘Local Update’, carefully read all the warnings and then perform a quick backup of your device (in case you haven’t done that already)
- Next, tap ‘Confirm’ to proceed with the update installation. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
- And whoosh… you’re done! That was damn easy, wasn’t it?
Be carefully while flashing save your all important data from your smartphone because after flashing your all important will be Auto erased your phone will be restore with its original setting so carefully taken this step!!