How to Flash Stock Rom to Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Odin?
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 such a brilliant mobile phone lots of users around the world use this amazing smartphone. with the passage of time every smartphone makes troubles while using like auto shutdown, hanging, low battery life etc.if you find these types of symptoms in your smartphone it means that your smartphone needs to be flash its software operating system.
How to Flash Stock Rom to Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Odin
- first and important thing you need to ensure that you have downloaded your device's ROM file.
- ROM stock can be downloaded from here.
- ODIN software can be downloaded to flash stock, Rom.
- We recommend you to install USB Drivers for Samsung devices. You can download USB Drivers.
- Turn off your phone and boot into Download Mode (Press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons for few seconds while your phone is turned off).
- Continue with “Volume Up” button.
- Run Odin and connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable. Odin software will recognize your phone. Make sure you can see “ID: COM” section on Odin.
- Make sure “Auto Restart and Reset Time” boxes are checked. Depending on your Odin version, you can find them in “Options” tab.
- If your firmware zip file has one file:
- Check “AP” box and select “.tar .md5” ROM file using “AP” button.
- If you are ready, click on Start button to start flashing your device.
Be careful to save your all-important data while flashing after flashing your smartphone will be Auto-formatted.