After taking a little hiatus from manufacturing smartphones and not so good venture with the Microsoft Windows, Nokia made a fine comeback by their new Android smartphones which are powerful than ever. One of these phones for which people waited a lot is Nokia 6 and after its release, a great number of people bought it. Now after being released with the Android operating system, one of the things that became quite easier for the users is that now the flashing or rooting process has become much easier. Before with the Nokia phones, users had to flash the Nokia phones with a long process and this was certainly not something people wanted to do. Now with one-click rooting apps developed for the Android, you can do that for your Nokia as well. In this article, we are going to teach you how to flash Nokia 6 or how to root it with the simplest of methods.
The method we are going to use is the automatic method in which you simply root your Android device with a rooting app. The app which we are going to use for the process goes by the name of King Root. Before we move on to the main procedure, know that there are few things you need to do. So before flashing or rooting your phone, take care of the following steps.
- Make a back up of all your phone data such as contacts, texts, multimedia, music, documents, and videos because after rooting, they will all be gone.
- Also, make sure that your phone has a battery back up to 30% or more.
How to Flash Nokia 6?
- Download and install the King Root app either from the play store or download the external file.
- Now once you have installed the app on your phone, phone it.
- When you will open the app, it will give you the 'Root' option.
- Tap it and it will start flashing or rooting your phone.
- Once done, your phone will restart and this is it, you are done.
So this is simply how to flash Nokia 6 or you can use root your phone. If you are in need of more guides like these, keep visiting us.