Huawei Y6 android smartphone which introduce newly in world by Huawei mobile phones. Developers developed it with a great new features.In our environment lots of android users use this smartphone but with the passage of time every smartphones make troubles while using due to its old firmware. To solve this problem developers make solution while you seen your android phone auto shutdown, Low battery Life, Auto hanging etc if you see these types of symptoms in your smartphone then it means that your smartphone need to be flashing? Hence you think about flashing flashing is simple process in which you can restore your old firmware flash file. Here we mention some guide lines to flashing
- First of all you don,t forget to save your all important before flashing after flashing your all important will be Auto formatted
- Download Zip File (flash file)
- Unpack it on your Desktop. Copy the dload folder to your SD card’s root directory.
- Turn off your Huawei. (Make sure your battery has enough power. Charge it if necessary.) Insert the memory card.
- Press both Volume keys (VOL UP and DOWN) and then the power key until the software upgrade progress bar displays. Then you can release all keys.
- Wait until the progress bar finishes and the phone restart.
- Check firmware version in Settings > About phone / build number.