GT-I9Samsung Galaxy S2 100 INU (4.1.2) Firmware Flash File download free from here. if you are using this amazing mobile phone and facing some troubles while using then it means that your smartphone need to flashing.Hence we know you think that what is flashing? flashing is simple process in which you can restore your smartphone software operating system little bit period required while downloading. to flash every smartphone flash file is must needed to flashing you can flash your smartphone with different flashing boxes and flashing tools Hence you like to solve your smartphones problem then just follow given download linksHow TO Flash
- Download Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones
- Odin –flashing software tool for Samsung Android smartphones
- Flash-able firmware – the latest Samsung firmware update for your device
- Download Odin devices might have trouble using this version of Odin, so if you own one, search for your device here).
- Extract the content from Odin to your computer.
- Download the latest firmware for your device.
- IMPORTANT! Samsung Kies is not compatible with Odin. You have to make sure that Kies is not running in your system tray. It is recommended to uninstall Kies before using ODIN.
- Download and install the Samsung USB Drivers.
- With the device turned off, press ‘Power+Volume Down+Home’ to enter Download Mode. (If this key combination doesn’t work, just Google ‘Device Name+Download Mode’).
- Connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable.
- Right click on Odin and click on ‘run as administrator’.
- After flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait
Don,t forget to save your all important data while flashing after flashing your smartphone will be Auto formatted