HUAWEI P8 lite Firmware (ALE-L21, V100R001C185B120) flash file stock rom is now freely available here. around the world millions of users use this amazing smartphone. If you are using this splendid mobile phone and facing some troubles while using it means that your smartphone need to be flashing hence you think about that what is flashing? flashing is simply process in which you restore its software operating system while flashing flash file of required mobile is must needed so you like to flash your smartphone then just follow given downloads links bellow!!
How To Flash HUAWEI P8 lite Firmware
- Connect your phone to a PC using USB cable
- Format your SD card in FAT32 and create a new folder “dload” in its root directory
- Extract the ZIP file and copy its contents (“UPDATE.APP”) to the “dload” folder
- Disconnect your phone from PC
- Reboot into recovery mode by powering off your phone and then holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power Buttons simultaneously
- Within a few seconds, the update process will be automatically initiated. It will take about 3-4 minutes.
- When it gets completed, you can use the Backup utility to restore all the data you backed up earlier.
- Alternate Method (Easier)
- Copy the update contents to your SD card as mentioned earlier
- Navigate to Settings > Updates > System Updates
- Tap ‘Local Update’, carefully read all the warnings and then perform a quick backup of your device (in case you haven’t done that already)
- Next, tap ‘Confirm’ to proceed with the update installation. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
- And whoosh… you’re done! That was damn easy, wasn’t it?