In the previous articles, I provided you with the USB drivers and also gave you the flashing files for the Nokia Asha 503. Also, in those articles, I promised that soon I will be writing the flashing guide to flash Nokia Asha 503. Today, I am going to fulfill that promise by teaching you to how to flash Nokia Asha 503 with Infinity best software. Make sure that you have USB data cable with the help of which you will connect your Nokia Asha 503 device to your computer. Also, download and install the Infinity Best software which is the key in this process. Once you have taken care of all these things, we can move forward with the flashing process of your Nokia Asha 503 with Infinity Best.
Step-by-Step Guide to Flash Nokia Asha 503 with Infinity Best.
Here is a step-by-step guide to teach you how to flash Nokia Asha 503 with Infinity Best.
Note: There are chances of phone going dead during the process so make sure that you don't do anything else than this guide.
1. Connect your phone to the computer and make sure that you have installed the Infinity Best.
2. Also, make sure that you have the flashing files required for the purpose.
3. Open the software and in the service tool, select the RM model of your phone.
4. Check the 'Manual' box at the top of software.
5. Now start adding all the flashing files manually which are MCU, PPM1, and CNT1. Leave all other boxes empty.
6. Now see the 'Flash' button below them and click it to start the flashing process.
7. Once the flashing process is done, restart your phone.
8. You have successfully flashed your Nokia Asha 503.
I really hope that this article helped you. Don't forget to leave us your feedback in the comments section below and ask any question about the guide. Keep visiting our website for more tech guides.