Before, we talked about the flashing of Samsung Galaxy S3. Today, I am going to an easy guide on how to flash Samsung Galaxy S6. This will be just another simple guide to do the process just like the previous one. First, you need to know the benefits you can get by flashing your phone. This is a flashing guide for Samsung galaxy S6 and S6 edge which might help you to unbrick, downgrade, manually upgrade (instead of updating via OTA or Samsung Smart Switch), or restore Samsung's stock firmware instead of custom ROM. This guide for all Samsung galaxy S6 and S6 edge variant (International, AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Canadian, etc).
Prerequisites to Flash Samsung Galaxy S6.
1. Official firmware file for the model number of your device, download it from SamMobile or Samsung-Updates.
2. The latest version of Odin3 tool.
3. Samsung Smart Switch or Samsung mobile USB driver.
4. Charged Samsung galaxy S6 or S6 edge (more than 70%).
5. USB cable and Windows PC.
Steps to Flash Samsung Galaxy S6
1. Download, install Samsung driver or Smart Switch.
2. Download, unzip firmware file and Odin.
3. Double-click odin3 tool, click AP and navigate to the *.tar or *.tar.md5 firmware file.
4. Put your phone into download mode (Vol Down+Home+Power) then Vol Up.
5. Connect your device to the computer and wait until you get a sign in ID:COM section and "Added" in the message box.
6. Don't change Odin's options.
7. Click Start and wait few minutes until you see "PASS!" in Odin.
8. If your phone stuck in boot loop, reboot your device into recovery mode then choose factory reset.
After following these simple steps, your Samsung Galaxy S6 will be flashed. Ask anything or leave us your feedback in the comments section. Keep visiting our website for more tech guides and enjoy!