If you are still using one of the most beautiful smartphones from the Samsung's S series which is S3 and you are looking to flash it then you are at the right spot. Today, I am going to give you a quick guide with the help of which you can easily flash your Samsung Galaxy S3. So, let us move us with our task of flashing Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300.
Here are few prerequisites which you got to do before moving on to flash Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300.
1. Make sure that you have downloaded the USB drivers for your phone.
2. Don't forget to make a back up of any important data that is present on your phone because otherwise, you will lose it.
3. Make sure that you have a battery backup of more than 70% because this process could take a while.
4. USB debugging must be enabled from the settings in your phone.
Once all these things are taken care of, we can move with the flashing process.
Flashing Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300.
Here is a step by step guide to Flash Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300.
1. Extract both the Odin files and the firmware zip files.
2. Now turn your phone off and start it in the boot mode by pressing the power, home, and volume down button together.
3. Odin will automatically detect your device once you have connected it with the help of a USB cable. Now select the following files in the Odin. Make sure that the following order is being followed.
4. Click on AP / PDA and select file with CODE in its name.
5. Click on CP/Phone and select file with MODEM in its name – ignore if you didn’t get any such file.
6. Click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name – ignore if you didn’t get any such file.
8. Click on PIT and select the .pit file – ignore if you didn’t get any such file.
9. After the above steps, mark F.Rest Time and Auto-Reboot. In case you have select the pit file, check re-partition as well.
10. Now start the update and once it is done, reboot your phone and disconnect the cable.
So, this was an easy step by step guide to Flash Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300. If you liked this article then don't forget to leave us your feedback and ask any question that you want to ask as well. Keep visiting our website for more tech guides and free drivers.